2011+ Mak Performance Coyote Y-Pipes
- Bolt-In Installation
- Aluminized Steel
- Connects to factory OEM Exhaust
- 3in Mandrel Bent Piping
- Off-Road No Catalytic Design or With Magnaflow Hi-Flow Metallic Spun Catalytic Converters(49State & Canada Legal)
- Greatly Improved Airflow over Factory Exhaust
- Includes exhaust couplers to ensure tight seal and eliminate fuel odors from entering the cabin.
- 10-14RWHP Gains and 20-30RWHP on Boosted Applications
- Requires Off-Road Tune for maximum performance.
- All installation hardware included.
Our MAK Y-Pipes are 3in Mandrel Bent from Aluminized Steel. They feature an off-road design, reducing airflow restriction in the exhaust system. They are a bolt in piece and install with relative ease. Our MAK Performance Ecoboost Truck picked up 2 tenths of a second and 2mph in the 1/4 mile from just adding our MAK Y-Pipe to the current exhaust system. We have many customers repeating the above performance with their own trucks.
International Orders please Email or Call for a Shipping Quote.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov