- Direct fit for the 2016–2018 Ford Focus RS
- Silicone construction absorbs the stresses of excessive engine movement
- Improves heat and pressure tolerance
- 46% less pressure drop than stock cold-side pipe
- 31% increase in internal volume compared to stock cold-side pipe
- Fits both stock and Mishimoto Focus RS intercooler
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Feed more air into the 2.3L EcoBoost engine of your 2016–2018 Ford Focus RS with Mishimoto’s newly released cold-side intercooler pipe. This design increases the internal volume by 31% over its stock counterpart and has a 46% pressure drop improvement. The design is flexible enough to make install a breeze, yet durable enough to withstand just as much increased boost pressure abuse as an aluminum counterpart. It is made of five-ply silicone and reinforced with steel wire to prevent any misshaping under vacuum. It is also one solid piece through and through, eliminating the need for couplers. Nobody likes failing couplers that cause boost leaks, anyway.
This hose is available in black, comes with stainless steel T-bolt clamps, and installs in under 30 minutes. Of course, it is also backed by our coveted Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Wire-reinforced Silicone Hose
(1) T-Bolt Clamp
(1) High Torque Worm Gear Clamp
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty