- Direct fit for the 2015–2017 Mustang GT and Ecoboost
- Ties front structure of the vehicle together for increased stiffness and rigidity during cornering and braking
- Improves steering response
- Legal for most autocross classes
- Included spacer works with non-performance package vehicles
- Made from 14-gauge steel tube and CNC steel end plates for maximum rigidity
- Allows access to dipstick on GT models
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Stiffen up that ‘Stang! The Mishimoto 2015–2017 Mustang strut tower brace ties the front strut towers together to make for a more rigid chassis. This Mustang strut tower brace can work with or without the stock performance package K-brace, but combining the stock K-brace with the Mishimoto Mustang strut tower brace proves to have the greatest increase on braking and cornering performance.
This brace is made from 14 gauge steel tube with CNC-machined steel end plates for maximum rigidity. If competing in stock autocross classes, this 2015–2017 Mustang strut tower brace will cause you no qualms, as it is legal for those classes. For peace of mind, this Mustang strut tower brace, along with all our Mustang parts, comes with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty to guarantee quality and performance.
(1) Strut Tower Brace
(1) CNC Spacer
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
May not fit V6 models, GT350R, RHD models, or Mustangs equipped with the Ford Performance Strut Tower Bar kit M-20201-GT350. Not legal for SCCA "street" autocross classes. May not fit with some supercharger kits.