- Direct fit for the 2015+ Ford Mustang EcoBoost
- 35°F (19.45°C) reduction in AIT
- 58% increase in core size
- 25% increase in internal core volume & 165% increase in external fin surface area
- Replaces hot-side and cold-side intercooler pipes and couplers
- Cast end tanks and in-tank diverter provide optimal flow through intercooler
- Stock location prevents airflow blockage to radiator and AC condenser
- Installs in under 2 hours without having to remove front bumper cover
- Retains stock active grille shutters, maintaining ideal aerodynamics when cooling demands are lower
- Bar-and-plate construction with all-aluminum TIG-welded end tanks
- 2.5" hot-side and 2.75" cold-side mandrel-bent aluminum pipes eliminate restrictive bends
- CNC-machined BPV flange on hot-side pipe allows for quick install of stock or stock-style BPVs
- Intercooler available in Stealth Black or Sleek Silver finish
- Pipes available with a polished silver or wrinkle black finish
- CARB EO #: D-759
For the first time in over 30 years, the iconic Ford Mustang is available with a turbocharged 4-cylinder engine producing over 300 horsepower! Turbocharged 4-cylinder engines produce extremely hot charge air temperatures very quickly within a few laps on the track or aggressive street driving and stock tube-and-fin intercoolers also heat soak very easily. Mishimoto has developed a highly efficient bar-and plate intercooler engineered specifically for the Mustang EcoBoost to keep your air intake temperatures consistently low, run after run. This kit also includes both hot-side and cold-side intercooler pipes, allowing you to upgrade the entire EcoBoost intercooler system at one time!
This EcoBoost intercooler is a direct-fit unit and features a 58% increase in core size while requiring no modification to your EcoBoost Mustang. The Engineers at Mishimoto designed this EcoBoost intercooler to fit with the stock active grille shutters, as well as prevent airflow blockage to the radiator and AC condenser by mounting it in the stock location. This cooler is constructed with cast end tanks that are CFD tested for maximum airflow and includes an in-tank air diverter, on the hot side, to provide optimal flow through the intercooler. The Mustang EcoBoost Performance Intercooler reduces intake temperatures by 35°F (19.45°C) with minimal pressure loss, has a 25% increase in internal core volume and 165% increase in external fin surface area, providing maximum cooling for your Mustang. This Mustang EcoBoost intercooler features precision TIG-welding and is available with a Sleek Silver or Stealth Black finish.
This kit features 2.5"" hot-side and 2.75"" cold-side mandrel-bent aluminum piping for smooth airflow, and four-layer silicone couplers with heat-resistant embedded fibers for improved tolerance against heat and pressure. This kit also includes high-quality stainless steel T-bolt clamps for consistent and reliable holding power. The precision CNC-machined BPV flange allows you to retain the stock BPV. As with all our 2015 EcoBoost Mustang parts, the Mishimoto Mustang EcoBoost Performance Intercooler Kit includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Mishimoto Intercooler
(1) Aluminum Pipe w/ CNC-Machined NPT Bung
(1) Aluminum Pipe w/ CNC-Machined BPV Flange
(4) Silicone Couplers
(1) 2.0" T-Bolt Clamp
(4) 2.75" T-Bolt Clamps
(3) 3.0" T-Bolt Clamps
(1) M6 x 1.0 x 20mm Flange Bolt
(1) M4 x 0.7 x 12mm Button Head Bolt
(1) M4 Lock Washer
(1) MAP Sensor O-Ring
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This intercooler is rated for approximately 550 whp. Exceeding these horsepower limits could require a custom-size front-mount intercooler. Installation Torque Specs 27 in-lbs (3N*M) recommended for all t-bolt and constant tension t-bolt clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-35 in-lbs (2-4N*M). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 in-lbs (4N*M).