- Direct fit for the 2015+ Ford Mustang EcoBoost, V6, and V8
- Internal baffles keep coolant near overflow port during aggressive driving, preventing air entry into coolant system
- Sight tube allows for proper hot and cold coolant levels
- Installs in under 1 hour
- Overflow nipple on fill neck allows for installation of additional NHRA-mandated overflow reservoir
- 100% aluminum, fully-welded construction for maximum durability during repeated temperature transitions
- Fits with stock overflow tank cap
- Available in polished or black powder coat
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Add some additional reliability and engine bay styling with the Mishimoto V6, V8, and EcoBoost Mustang expansion tank. The Mishimoto Mustang expansion tank has internal baffles to prevent coolant starvation from overflow ports to engine. Also, during high speed cornering, braking, and acceleration, the internal baffled reduce coolant sloshing. The engineers at Mishimoto have also included a sight glass to allow for proper hot and cold coolant levels. The stock coolant Mustang expansion tanks is major eye sore in the engine bay, so the Mishimoto tank is offered in polished or anodized black to keep your Mustang looking great. As an added feature, you can install your tank in under one hour! This Mustang expansion tank was designed to work with the stock expansion tank cap and includes an overflow nipple on the fill neck for adding an additional coolant tank so your Mustang is NHRA legal. Plastic expansion tanks are prone to failure after years of constant temperature variations, so the Mishimoto tank is constructed from durable, TIG-welded aluminum for optimal durability and longevity. The Mishimoto V6, V8, and EcoBoost Mustang expansion tank is engineered for perfect fitment in 2015 Mustang, and as with all our 2015 Mustang parts, this expansion tank includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Aluminum Expansion Tank w/ Sight Glass
(1) Overflow Hose
(3) Worm-Gear Clamps
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
After a few hot and cold cycles, Mishimoto recommends checking the sight glass on the side of the expansion tank to confirm proper coolant level.