- Direct fit for the 2014–2015 Ford Fiesta ST
- Up to 5 whp / 10 wtq gains over the stock rubber induction hose
- Installs in 30 min
- Fits with the stock air intake system
- 28% increase in internal volume allows for more airflow
- No additional tuning necessary
- Silicone construction for added durability and long service life
- Silicone hose reinforced with steel rings to prevent collapse
- Pre-installed CNC connector provides a quick and easy installation
- Available in black, blue, or red
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The Mishimoto 2014–2015 Ford Fiesta ST Silicone Induction Hose is precision engineered as a bolt-on upgrade in both performance and style. The 100% silicone hose is crafted with four-layers of silicone and heat-resistant embedded fibers for added strength. This 2014–2015 Fiesta ST kit replaces the small rubber induction hose with the superior silicone induction hose, which can tolerate much higher temperatures and internal vacuum. The CNC port is also permanently attached to the hose with a non-removable clamp, and comes with two silicone-safe worm-gear clamps, making installation easy!
Mishimoto's 2014–2015 Fiesta ST silicone induction hose is more durable and will outlast the stock components substantially. To promote improved airflow, this hose has been designed with a smooth internal surface, unlike the accordion-style bends in stock hoses. Whether you are entering your 2014–2015 Fiesta ST in the local autocross, or lapping at your next track day, trust Mishimoto and our line of parts to keep your Fiesta ST cool. The Mishimoto 2014–2015 Fiesta ST Silicone Induction Hose Kit is available in black, blue, or red to match your styling preference. This kit, like our entire line of 2014–2015 Fiesta ST performance parts, includes the signature Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Silicone Induction Hose w/ pre-assembled CNC port
(1) 70-90mm Worm-Gear Clamp
(1) 60-80mm Worm-Gear Clamp
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
NOTE This induction hose only fits with the stock air intake system. This will not fit with any aftermarket air intake. INSTALLATION TORQUE SPECS 27 in-lbs (3N*M) recommended for all t-bolt and constant tension t-bolt clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-35 in-lbs (2-4N*M). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 in-lbs (4N*M).