- Direct fit for the 2013–2018 Ford Focus ST
- 4.3" thick intercooler design optimized for maximum flow
- No modification to front bumper and retains stock fog lights
- Optimal core design for maximum cooling efficiency with minimal pressure drop
- Provision for both US and Euro MAP sensor
- Max power gains of 5 hp and 7 ft-lbs torque
- Drops intercooler outlet temperatures by 34°F
- Increases core size by 128% and fin surface area by 32%
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
With our extensive line of Focus ST products, one more thing was needed to complete the Mishimoto arsenal – a performance intercooler upgrade. We’d like to introduce our 2013–2018 Ford Focus ST Performance Intercooler. This intercooler brings great performance, awesome looks, and increased airflow efficiency all in one neat package. Our intercooler drops outlet temperatures by 34°F through a core that is 128% bigger than stock, along with 32% more external fin surface area. When it comes to power, we saw consistent improvements of an extra 5 hp and 7 ft-lbs of torque over baseline.
Due to space constraints, this intercooler will not fit with the active splitters, but the factory shrouding beneath the front grille can stay to keep constant airflow directed at the core. Other than the splitters, this intercooler is a direct-fit upgrade from your stock unit, and it comes with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty. Get yours today!
(1) Mishimoto Intercooler
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty