- Direct fit for the 2013–2018 Ford Focus ST
- 26% greater flow than stock hot-side pipe
- 14% increase in volume over stock hot-side pipe
- 2.5" Mandrel-bent aluminum piping
- Includes Mishimoto silicone couplers and Mishimoto high-torque worm gear clamps
- Available in polished or wrinkle black powder-coating
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Increase the flow of charged air in your 2013–2018 Ford Focus ST with the Mishimoto hot-side intercooler pipe. The stock hot-side pipe in your Focus ST is plagued with bends, a restrictive inner diameter, and muffling equipment which slows the airflow and causes turbulence on the way to the intercooler. Mishimoto’s hot-side intercooler kit not only reduces the amount of bends, but also increases the diameter to 2.5”, giving it a 14% increase in volume over the stock piping for better flow and the bonus of a bump in horsepower.
While a majority of the stock piping is constructed from aluminum, the couplers are made from degradation-prone rubber. Our kit includes more durable silicone couplers featuring 5 layers of heat-resistant fibers and wire reinforcement to ensure that the Mishimoto hot-side intercooler pipe can stand up to the heat. This kit is offered in a polished finish as well as a wrinkle black powder-coating, and is covered under Mishimoto’s Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Aluminum Intercooler Pipe
(2) Silicone Couplers
(4) High-Torque Worm Gear Clamps
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty