- Direct fit for 2015–2016 Ford F-150 3.5L EcoBoost
- Dual-can setup captures blow-by from both the PCV and CCV systems
- Includes oversized 12 fl. oz. can for longer service intervals
- CCV side accommodates stock pressure sensor for CEL-free running
- Application-specific lines fit with stock engine cover
- 3mm thick steel bracket won’t bend, rattle, or break under heavy abuse
- Includes stock-style quick-disconnect fittings
- Filters and cans are fully serviceable
- Patent #US D884,760 S
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Turbocharging and direct injection are quickly becoming the go-to method for building powerful and efficient trucks. However, if not carefully maintained, they can also mean the end for your 2015–2016 Ford F-150 3.5L EcoBoost.
Direct injection makes the 3.5L EcoBoost one of the most efficient engines ever fitted to the F-150. But, without the benefit of fuel washing over the back of the intake valves, blow-by is free to accumulate in the form of carbon deposits. Eventually, those carbon deposits can choke your engine and reduce its performance. Thankfully, Mishimoto has a solution.
Mishimoto's 2015–2016 Ford F-150 3.5L EcoBoost Catch Can Kit protects your intake tract and valves from the harmful effects of blow-by and carbon accumulation. The dual-can setup ensures that blow-by is routed away from your intake and valves in all driving conditions. Our road-proven 12 fl. oz. baffled catch can holds more blow-by for extended service intervals. Whether you're hard on the throttle or cruising around town, these cans have your engine's back.
The powder coated, 3mm-thick steel bracket is strong enough to handle any terrain a work truck or daily driver will see, and the pre-installed quick-disconnect fittings make installation a breeze. Of course, this catch can kit is backed by our Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty so you can rest easy knowing your 2015–2016 F-150 3.5L EcoBoost is protected from blow-by for as long as you own it.
(1) Application-Specific Mounting Bracket
(1) 12 fl oz Black, Anodized 6061 Aluminum Catch Can
(1) 3 fl oz Black, Anodized 6061 Aluminum Catch Can
(5) Direct-Fit Hoses
(4) Pre-Installed Quick-Disconnect Fittings
(4) CNC-Machined Aluminum Barbed Fittings
(2) Bronze Filters
(2) Air Diverters
(2) Internal Baffle & Rods
(2) 3/8" NPT Plugs
(2) Large O-Rings
(6) Worm Gear Clamps
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
After installation, Mishimoto recommends checking the contents of the baffled catch cans every 1,000 miles until a baseline is established. Oil blow-by accumulation will vary with ambient temperatures and driving conditions. It is important that the contents of the can do not rise above the internal baffle.