- Direct fit for the 2011–2014 Ford F-150
- 150% increase in coolant capacity over stock heavy-duty radiator
- 102% increase in surface area over stock heavy-duty radiator
- 60% increase in core volume over stock heavy-duty radiator
- Larger internal transmission cooler provides greater transmission cooling
- Includes new quick-disconnect O-ring for a leak-free installation
- Full aluminum construction with durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Patent Pending
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The Mishimoto performance aluminum radiator for the 2011–2014 Ford F-150 is the ideal upgrade over the stock radiator.
Whether your 2011–2014 Ford F-150 is a daily driver, jobsite hauler, track destroyer, or all three, you should never overlook the importance of installing an upgraded radiator. The 2011–2014 F-150 came equipped from the factory with two different radiators, a light-duty version and a "heavy-duty" version. However, no matter which radiator your truck has, you’re leaving a lot of potential on the table.
The Mishimoto F-150 radiator is designed and engineered to maximize cooling efficiency. Our radiator holds 150% more coolant and boasts a 102% increase in surface area over the heavy-duty stock radiator. So even if you have the largest available Ford radiator, you can squeeze even more performance out of your F-150. The internal transmission cooler in the Mishimoto radiator is also larger than the transmission cooler found in the stock radiators, which will help your transmission run cooler too.
Like every Mishimoto Performance Radiator, this 2011–2014 Ford F-150 radiator is constructed from durable, TIG-welded aluminum and is a direct fit with no cutting or other modifications required. Of course, this radiator is protected by the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty, so you never have to worry about buying another radiator again.
(1) Mishimoto Radiator
(1) Mishimoto Magnetic Drain Plug
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty