- Fits all 2011–2014 Ford F-150s (except 6.2L Raptor)*1
- Included CNC-machined coupler and silicone hose eliminate the stock leak-prone quick-disconnect
- 33% increase in capacity over stock tank
- 100% aluminum, fully welded construction for maximum durability during repeated temperature transitions
- Sight tube allows for fast and easy assessment of coolant level
- Internal baffles keep coolant near overflow port during aggressive driving, preventing air entry into coolant system
- Available natural finish makes customization easy through powder-coating, anodizing, or hydro-dipping*2
- Fits with stock expansion tank cap
- Available in a micro-wrinkle black powder coating or natural finish
- Patent #D892,971
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Anyone who’s ever worked on an aging vehicle knows how brittle plastic pieces in the engine bay become. But, the stock 2011–2014 F-150 expansion tank probably won’t last long enough for you to have to worry about aging plastic. If you’re like many 2011–2014 F-150 owners, you’ve already replaced your expansion tank a few times due to a leaking quick-disconnect fitting on the bottom of the tank.
Mishimoto’s solution? Start by making the tank out of stronger and more durable aluminum, then get rid of the quick-disconnect completely. Included with this Mishimoto expansion tank is a CNC-machined coupler and silicone hose. With minimal modification to the stock hose, this kit lets you remove the leak-prone quick-disconnect fitting and clamp on a reliable and lifetime-guaranteed silicone hose.
The Mishimoto 2011–2014 Ford F-150 expansion tank is available in either micro-wrinkle black or a natural finish, for easy customization through powder-coating, anodizing, or hydro-dipping*. Our expansion tank also utilizes an easy to read sight tube to make checking the coolant level quick and effortless. No more trying to shine a light through that yellowed plastic tank.
Of course, our Lifetime Warranty ensures that you never have to worry about seeing an ugly, leaking, plastic expansion tank on your 2011–2014 Ford F-150 ever again.
(1) Aluminum Expansion Tank w/ Sight Tube
(1) Silicone Coolant Hose w/ Pre-installed CNC-Machined Aluminum Coupler
(2) Worm Gear Clamps
(2) Mounting Brackets w/ Hardware
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
*1Cutting of the stock lower airbox is required to remove the stock expansion tank from the airbox. Please see the included note card or installation video for cut instructions. If you need to purchase a new expansion tank/lower airbox assembly, the Ford part number is BL3Z-8A080-B *2Mishimoto does not provide powder-coating, anodizing, or hydro-dipping services for this product. Customers who purchase the natural finish must source these services independently. The natural finish may show some surface imperfections that will not affect powder-coating or other customization.