- Direct fit for the 2010–2014 Ford Raptor w/ 6.2L V8
- 150% increase in coolant capacity over stock radiator
- 102% increase in surface area over stock radiator
- 60% increase in core volume over stock radiator
- Larger internal transmission cooler provides greater transmission cooling
- Includes new quick-disconnect O-ring for a leak-free installation
- Fits with Mishimoto Ford Raptor 6.2L Silicone Radiator Hose Kit
- Full aluminum construction with durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Patent pending
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The Mishimoto performance aluminum radiator for the 2010–2014 Ford Raptor 6.2L is the ideal upgrade over the stock radiator.
Whether your 2010–2014 Ford Raptor 6.2L is a daily driver, jobsite hauler, track destroyer, or all three, you should never overlook the importance of installing an upgraded radiator. The 2010–2014 Raptor 6.2L came equipped from the factory with a "heavy-duty" radiator. However, even Ford’s best left a lot of potential on the table.
The Mishimoto Raptor radiator is designed and engineered to maximize cooling efficiency. Our radiator holds 150% more coolant and boasts a 102% increase in surface area over the stock Raptor radiator, so you can squeeze even more performance out of your Raptor. The internal transmission cooler in the Mishimoto radiator is also larger than the transmission cooler found in the stock radiator, which will help your transmission run cooler too.
Like every Mishimoto Performance Radiator, this 2010–2014 Ford Raptor 6.2L radiator is constructed from durable, TIG-welded aluminum and is a direct fit with no cutting or other modifications required. Of course, this radiator is protected by the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty, so you never have to worry about buying another radiator again.
(1) Mishimoto Radiator
(1) Mishimoto Radiator Cap
(1) Mishimoto Magnetic Drain Plug
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty