Product highlights for the F-150 Supercharger 5.0L Tuner Kit (2011-2014):
- 2014 Model Year Requires supplemental FEAD #421821 to be purchased for installation.
- Capable of producing over 700 Horsepower
- 2011-2014 Ford F-150 5.0L-4v engine
- R2300 Supercharger featuring Eaton?s new TVS Technology. The new Twin Vortices Series features four-lobe rotors with high-flow inlet and outlet ports that greatly enhance thermal efficiency, enabling greater volumetric capacity at higher revolutions per minute (RPM)
- High efficiency intercooler system featuring dual-core low temp radiator, degas bottle, high capacity air-to-water intercooler and formed hoses with abrasion-resistant sleeves
- Twin 60mm throttle body and throttle body spacer
- ROUSH high-flow cold air induction system and 100mm MAF tube/housing
- 1st sheave FEAD system with heavy duty tensioner for increased durability and less parasitic loss
- Calibration, fuel injectors and spark plugs not included
- Bolt on pulley allows for easy changes and the ability to tune to your desired horsepower level
- NOT approved for sale or installation in the state of California
This F-150 supercharger kit is capable of delivering over 700 horsepower to 2011-2014 Ford F-150’s with the 5.0L, 4-valve V8 powertrain system.
The ROUSH 2011-2014 F-150 Supercharger Tuner Kit is part of the TVS (Twin Vortices Series) family line of superchargers developed by ROUSH that have raised the bar for performance and reliability. This is the same line that has been used and proven for years in ROUSH-built vehicles.
This 2011-2014 F-150 5.0L Supercharger Tuner Kit features a bolt-on pulley which can easily be switched out for another pulley size.
This kit is protected by ROUSH’s standard parts and accessories warranty, which is for 90-days from retail purchase date on ROUSH components only not including labor.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.