Rugged, rowdy, radical. The finest exhaust line up for the ‘15+ F-150 V8. Modularity, precision fitment, drone-canceling technology, and the finest materials render a do-it-all exhaust lineup built for the world’s favorite truck. All proudly manufactured in the USA. The AWE 0FG Exhaust Suite for the ‘15+ F-150 V8, available now.
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house, in the USA
- Features AWE’s proprietary, patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®
- Single side exit or dual exit options available: two tips one side, two tips straight out the back, or two tips angled out the back - the choice is yours!
- Dual exit options include modular tip outlets to transform between dual rear exit or dual side exit
- 5” straight-cut, double-walled tips (for dual exit configurations), and 4.5” slash-cut, double-walled tips (for single side exit configuration) available in chrome silver or diamond black
- Handcrafted from 3” U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on catback system for factory-like simplicity
- Hone your sound: Performance Mid Pipes available as resonated or non-resonated
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- AWE No CEL Guarantee
- Lifetime warranty on exhaust
The 0FG Exhaust
The 0FG Exhaust is a rugged 3” T304L stainless steel "mid pipe-back" configuration with a 100% straight-through design for optimal flow. Featuring AWE’s proprietary, patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®, the 0FG Exhaust delivers a unique dose of refined aggression out of your F-150, without any drone at cruising speeds. Regardless of low or high gear, the 0FG Exhaust will be on the top of your playlist.
Sound Perfection: 180 Technology® by AWE
As exhaust gases exit the F150’s engine and flow into an AWE 180 Technology® equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves rejoin the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies. Call it science, call it magic, or call it 180 Technology® by AWE. More in the tab above.
0FG Exhaust important fitment notes (you should definitely read this):
The AWE 0FG Exhaust for the ‘15+ F-150 is applicable to Regular Cab, SuperCab and SuperCrew models. All cab and bed lengths and configurations.
The Dual Exit 0FG Exhaust features a unique tip outlet design which allows the driver to simply unbolt and switch between two styles -- rear exit (two tips straight out the back), and side exit (one behind each rear fender. angled). Each AWE 0FG Exhaust includes both tip outlet options, and two 5” straight-cut, double-walled tips in your choice of chrome silver or diamond black. Complete with AWE logo.
Note: Each tip is individually adjustable, allowing bumper depth to be set according to your personal taste
The AWE Single Exit 0FG Exhaust features two 4.5” slash-cut tips that reside behind the rear passenger-side fender. With adjustment at the tip outlet, drivers can adjust the angle of the tips to their liking (we like them parallel to the ground ourselves). These, too, are available in your choice of chrome silver or diamond black, and come with the AWE stamp of approval.
Note: Each tip is individually adjustable, allowing bumper depth to be set according to your personal taste.
What comes with the 0FG Exhaust?
Complete Dual Exit or Single Exit 0FG Exhaust, two double-walled tips in chosen finish, and all necessary hardware and adapters for required for installation.
Performance Mid Pipes
Want to take it up a notch? Good, we hoped you would. Ditch the factory front suitcase resonator and turn your 0FG in to a full catback with a 3”, straight-through Performance Mid Pipe, available in both resonated or non-resonated versions.
Both AWE Performance Mid Pipes increase the volume of the 0FG Exhaust. Looking for more raw aggression? Go non-resonated. If you’re looking for an aggressive, yet sophisticated increase over the “base” 0FG’s volume, go resonated.
Performance Mid Pipe important fitment notes (you should definitely read this, too):
An adapter for various wheelbases are included with each Performance Mid Pipe. If you have a 122” wheelbase model (i.e. Regular Cab with 5.5 ft. bed), please contact us here for fitment information.
Search Terms: 3015-11048, 3020-11026, 3015-22066, 3015-23058, 3015-32104, 3015-33120