Volume: about 1.9 quarts over stock
Number of Bolts: 18 bolts hold the pan on the transmission case
PML has designed and manufactured a heavy duty, extra capacity Ford 10R80 transmission pan for 2017 and newer Ford F150 and Ranger trucks and SUVs.
- Access to the stock pan may be difficult. On some vehicles, cooling tubes, exhaust pipes, frame cross members and skid plates must be removed or loosened and lowered.
- Thin, metal heat shielding around the edges of the stock pan may need to be trimmed or removed to fit on the PML pan.
- Flange does NOT have holes on the side for blanket that wraps around transmission (blanket may only be on 2017 models).
- PML pan may NOT work with factory skid plates without modification to plate or spacers.
- This is a NEW product and we have not had installations on any SUVs.
- Mustang ground clearance is limited.
Before ordering, review these cautions and your vehicle configuration. There is a restocking fee for returns. See our Return Policy.
Benefits of a PML 10R80 Transmission Pan:
- Drain and magnetic drain plug for easier fluid changes
- Extra capacity
- Heavy duty sand cast aluminum construction (not plastic)
- Finned to increase surface area for heat dissipation
- Thick walls and gasket flange
- PML pan fits without modification to cooling tubes or exhaust
PML designed this deep transmission pan to maintain clearance on trucks and SUVs. It should clear other components, such as cooling lines and the exhaust, and it should not hang down below the frame. You must check your vehicle to verify.