Product highlights for the 2015-2020 Mustang ROUSH Triple Adjustable Coilover Suspension Kit:
- Dramatic improvement in handling
- Approximate 1.5" drop in front ride height and 1.0" rear drop (ride heights as delivered)
- Additional damping, rebound, and ride height adjustments with included tools
- Provides additional stiffness and stability through turns
- Rated for producing over 1.0g lateral skid pad acceleration
- Maintains high level of ride quality on the street while increasing performance on the track
- Race-inspired and proven on the track
Our ultimate suspension package for 2015-2020 Mustangs, the ROUSH Triple Adjustable Suspension kit provides the performance and adjustability to turn your Mustang into a track monster. True performance enthusiasts want the ability to fine-tune every aspect of their setup to the conditions of the day. Whether it’s a tight twisting autocross, a track day at a high-speed road course or a daily commute down an unforgiving mountain road, adjustability matters. ROUSH’s Triple Adjustable Suspension combines height adjustable performance springs with ROUSH engineered adjustable struts and shocks. Our shocks give you full control over rebound and damping. You can increase the stiffness for the track or adjust for a more compliant street ride. This kit comes setup with an approximate 1.5” front, 1” rear drop, with plenty of room to adjust your stance or corner-weight your Mustang. ROUSH coilovers are rated for over 1.0g of lateral acceleration and have been tested at the track under real-world conditions to ensure reliability and proper balance.
This is a comprehensive Mustang suspension upgrade, and includes the following components:
- Stainless steel coilovers with red powder coated springs, adjustable Height and Tuning (Front)
- Adjustable Shock Assemblies (Rear)
- Adjustable spring mounts with red powder coated springs (Rear)
- Front and Rear height adjustment spanners
Note: NOT Compatible on Vehicles Equipped with Optional MagneRide SuspensionWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.