Boundary oil pump gears are 100% manufactured in our Dallas, Texas production facility. We start by quenching our chromoly billets from extreme heat and then temper it to tough indestructible core. After machining we apply our ColdFlow surface hardening process and complete it to a Mirror Finish. What does all this give you? It gives you a pump with stability over 9000 RPM, proven in excess of 2000whp, with higher efficiency, less friction, and backed by one of the industries best warranty’s.
Oil Pump Gear Features
- Mirror Finished and Surface Hardened
- Surface Ground gears for the ultimate in fitment and performance
- Indestructible chromoly core
- Inner and outer gear machined in matched sets
- Our own race inspired gerotor design for flow and strength
- Each set hand, machine, and hardness inspected with Blueprinting Report
Part Number: CM-OPG-Mustang
- Mustang 2011 – UP 5.0L \ 5.2L V8
- F150 2015-2017 5.0L V8
Part Number: CM-OPG-F150
- F150 2011-2014 5.0L V8
- F150 2018 – UP 5.0L V8
Billet Crank Sprockets from Boundary follow the same heritage as our oil pump gears, manufactured 100% in house with US sourced materials. These sprockets start with a chromoly steel that is 10 times stronger then the OEM powdered metal, hot quenched with a low temper for the highest strength and resistance to wear.
- All sprockets heat treated to maximum hardness while maintaining toughness
- Precision CNC machined and broached for snug accurate fit
- Dimensions checked after machining and after heat treating for guaranteed fit.
- 80% more cross section versus OEM at the keyway
- Weighs 30% more then OEM at 170 grams vs 130 grams giving the highest strength sprocket on the market.
- High finish reduces friction and chain vibration
- New tooth geometry strengthens teeth and keyway
Part Number: CM-SP-11 FITS:
- ALL FORD COYOTE 2011-2014
Part Number: CM-SP-15 FITS:
LARGE RADIUS (LR) FITS: Windberg, Callies, and other crankshafts with large nose radius.