For the first time in over 30 years, the 2015 Ford Mustang is available with a turbocharged 4-cylinder engine producing over 300 horsepower! Turbocharged 4-cylinder engines can overheat their oil very quickly within a few laps on the track or aggressive street driving. Did you know that unlike the 2015 Mustang with the 5.0L V8 engine, the 2.3L Mustang EcoBoost does not come with a factory oil cooler? Mishimoto is here to help with a new line of efficient EcoBoost Mustang parts. Aggressive tunes and some track miles can significantly overheat your oil and wear out your engine, so our engineers have developed an oil cooling solution for your EcoBoost Mustang!
The Mishimoto engineers started with a large 19-row oil cooler and mounted it in the front of the vehicle where it receives the most airflow. Application-specific braided stainless steel lines transfer the oil from the cooler to the engine and feature -10AN fittings for an easy installation. Mishimoto engineers saw consistent temperature decreases of over 40°F using our non-thermostatic sandwich plate, proving that this oil cooler kit can withstand the stress of extreme applications. This 2015 Mustang EcoBoost oil cooler kit is available with either a Sleek Silver or Stealth Black cooler and your choice of the Mishimoto Oil Sandwich Plate or the Mishimoto Thermostatic Oil Sandwich Plate. As with all our 2015 Mustang parts, the Mishimoto Mustang EcoBoost Oil Cooler Kit includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Direct-fit for 2015+ Ford Mustang EcoBoost
- Increases oil capacity by 0.75 qt
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Reduces oil temperatures by up to 40°F (23°C)
- Minimal pressure drop
- Application-specific mounting bracket
- Premade braided stainless steel oil lines with durable -AN fittings
- Includes billet aluminum Oil Sandwich Plate or Thermostatic Oil Sandwich Plate
- 19-row stacked-plate oil cooler for optimal reduction in fluid temperature
- Thermostatic and non-thermostatic options available
- Cooler available in Sleek Silver and Stealth Black